Sunday, September 16, 2007

My latest...

I've decided to share with everyone what it is I am up to. I don't update my site as I should, and I feel that my new designs deserve a moment in the spotlight...so, I plan to post them on this blog for all to see. Here are a few of my latest, completed orders:


A girl I went to high school with ordered some party favors for her best friend's baby shower (another girl I've happened to know since grade school!). She decided on magnets & here's what I came up with. Afterwards, both girls let me know what a hit the magnets were. All the guests at the baby shower took a business card...fingers crossed it will bring in more business!

Here is an invitation and envelope seal that I designed for my cousin's mother-in-law's birthday party bak in July. She wanted an Irish/leprechaun pig theme (don't ask me why!)...so this adorable little piggy is what I came up with! I also made coordinating Hershey Kiss labels (a great party favor!) and name tags for all the guests to wear.
Personally, I love this little piggy!

Well, I'll post more of my latest creations soon!

No comments: